One thing that cannot be kept away from Indian weddings is lehenga. Lehenga is the main attraction of any wedding. Almost all the girls and bride wear designer lehengas choli during the wedding day. When it comes to choose the bridal lehenga, then we can see that modern day bride is very much aware about the style and pattern of lehenga. Donning a unique lehenga and matching it with the look is a time consuming process. The one thing that keeps on changing with the lehenga is the draping style of dupatta. Beautifully embellished dupatta helps a lot in amplifying the charm of lehenga choli.
There are many different styles exist to drape dupatta with Lehenga Choli:
- The traditional way to drape dupatta especially by the ride is to take the dupatta on the head and adjust it the other end of dupatta on another arm. The style of draping dupatta is very old and is generally adopted by the brides as the form of our tradition.
- Another very common way to drape dupatta is to take single dupatta on the shoulder and take another on in the arm. In this way you can handle your dupatta very well.
- Adjust your dupatta over your hair bun and take it over the arm to handle it. This style of draping dupatta gives the traditional look to the wearer. This heavily embellished lehenga is paired with golden net dupatta.
- Adjust your dupatta over your hair bun and drape it over your shoulder from back side. This style of draping dupatta gives the traditional look to the wearer and gives a fine support to dupatta over the shoulder.
- Wear dupatta like the drape saree to give the look of saree lehenga. This is a very unique and latest trendy way of draping dupatta. Tuck the one end of dupatta from the ack side of your lehenga and drape it over the shoulder from one side like the drape of saree.
- If your dupatta is heavy and embellished with heavy lace work then you can adjust it on your one shoulder by folding it in equal size or carry it over your arm.
- These both designer lehengas are beautifully embellished with intricate embroidery work and are very high in demand these days. Designer lehengas in Chandigarh are very demanding these days.
You can buy all these beautiful designer lehengas from newshop.in at very justifiable prices. All other types of traditional and ethnic attires are also available at newshop such as Patiala salwar suit, party wear salwar suit, party wear saree, gawns and many more.