Saree is one of the favourite ethnic attire of almost every Indian Woman. Every woman wants to drape saree as saree can make look any woman beautiful and classy. The beauty of wearer gets proper grace in saree if it is properly draped around the body.
Below we mention some tips to drape saree in a right way:
- To drape a saree, the first step you have to do is to take the upper edge of the saree and then tuck it from the left corner and then roll it around and bring the other part of the saree to the front right corner.
- Now to add the pleating style, make five to six pleats in front and tuck at the centre of the waist from the front side.
- Now all you have to do is to drape the other part of the saree from left and get it over your left shoulder.
- At last let your upper pallu flow without pleating.
Saree draping tips for overweight women:
- Women having heavy body frame should opt for light fabrics such as crepe, chiffon and georgette. Italian crepe and slight blend of silk are also good for overweight women.
- Hard materials such as cotton and organdies heavy work should be avoided for the heavy body frame.
- When it comes to border design and style, then broad and heavy borders should be completely avoided for the bulky body as these add more weight to the look.
- Silk is a best option for a heavy body frame and to carry it properly; one must tuck it to the waist so that it can adjust well with the body.
Saree draping tips for slim women:
- For a women having skinny body frame should add ore volume to the figure by choosing a heavy fabric.
- For hiding a thin body structure, go for the heavy traditional saree. Some heavy fabric includes cotton, banarsi silk and organza.
- The color can also add volume to the look, so go for light shades as these will make you look healthier than darker shades.
- A heavily embellished saree is also good for skinny women it too add volume to the look.
Internet is a best place to buy latest and trendy ethnic attires. Buy designer sarees online from a leading online shopping store that is newshop.in. Newshop presents you all latest and trendy designer sarees at very justifiable price too. Designer sarees comes in variety of categories such as part wear saree, cotton saree, formal saree, casual saree, wedding saree and bollywood saree. Variety of other ethnic attires is also available at newshop such as Patiala salwar, Anarkali suit, Plazo long suit, gawns and many more.